Certified Trainers’ Outline
Simply Success: Nothing More. Nothing Less.
Applicable to all Professions and College Majors
Self-Paced, 3 Month-12 Month Outline
Certified Soft Skills Trainer
As a Certified Soft Skills Trainer with Success Training Institute (aka Simply Success), you will acquire skills that can be monetized in several ways. First, you will be able to conduct independent soft skills training workshops, seminars and coaching sessions with those in your circle. Next, you will be able to market yourself as a subject matter expert; opening the door to even more opportunities to showcase your talents as a trainer.
Additionally, you have the chance to be selected by Success Training Institute to fulfill training requests we receive from organizations in your area. You can also build a team of professional trainers and earn override commissions from their sales efforts. Lastly, you can earn commissions by referring our retail and corporate online training services to those in your network.
The lessons in these modules are designed to help you become a more effective learning and development training professional; while simultaneously introducing you to key soft skills training competencies. Soft skills are multi-faceted, and you will be introduced to an array of competencies including: Team Building, Effective Decision Making, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Sales, Customer Service and much more. As you gain an understanding of these and other concepts, you will become more comfortable.
This course will introduce you to the Simply Success training and instructional methods, philosophies and soft skills implementation strategies. The assignments associated with each section in this course are designed to make you more well-rounded and credible as a professional trainer; which in some cases, may mean attending live training sessions, interfacing with company leadership and participation in conference calls, webinars and other online events hosted by Success Training Institute. You will also be expected to earn soft skills certifications and maintain other continuing education requirements.
As you succeed, others around you will succeed as well. Trainers with Simply Success are constantly seeking to introduce the life changing soft skills courses to people in their circles and you will want to do the same. In addition, when you earn certifications, we donate soft skills scholarships to those less fortunate. Our ultimate goal is for you to become more equipped than ever to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Becoming a Certified Soft Skills Trainer has many benefits and we want you to take advantage of them all! Consider this your first step in an incredible journey of fulfillment and achievement with Success Training Institute.
- Soft Skills Focus: Leadership
- Live Lesson Focus: Setting Audience Expectations
- Podcast Focus: Introduction to Podcasting
- Assignment One: Review Research Reports on Soft Skills found on Company Website and Conduct Independent Research to Learn More About the Rise and Necessity of Soft Skills Training
- Assignment Two: Login to Your Back Office to Gain Familiarity with the System. Use the Invite Feature to Invite Friends to Experience Soft Skills Training Courses.
- Assignment Three: Create a User Profile in Your Back Office by Accessing the Group Features. Professionally Connect with Other Trainees through the System
- Soft Skills Focus: Team Building
- Live Lesson Focus: Making the Most of Each Concept
- Podcast Focus: Growing Your Podcast Skills
- Assignment One: Select Your Favorite Simply Success Promotional Video from the Back Office
- Assignment Two: Add Commercial to Your LinkedIn and Other Social Media Timelines
- Soft Skills Focus: Time Management
- Live Lesson Focus: Personalizing the Training Experience
- Podcast Focus: Dissecting the Podcast Process
- Assignment One: Opt into Daily Podcast by Texting MYSUCCESS to 41-411 and rate the podcast you hear (on 1-5 scale; with 5 being best) in the following categories: Energy, Originality, Delivery
- Assignment Two: Submit Your Testimonial About Your Experience with Simply Success Thus Far
- All Assignments Can Be Submitted Through the System
- Soft Skills Focus: Winning Attitude
- Live Lesson Focus: Effective Use of Relatable Stories
- Podcast Focus: Pursuing Podcast Excellence
- Assignment One: Submit One Blog (through the system) on the following Topic: The Professional and Personal Impact of Soft Skills. (200 words maximum)
- Assignment Two: Identify and Submit Two Industries that Could Use Soft Skills Training to Improve Customer Service
- Soft Skills Focus: Sales
- Live Lesson Focus: Marinating Audience Connectivity
- Podcast Focus: Leveraging Podcasts as A Marketing Tool
- Assignment One: Attend A Networking Event to Expand Your Professional Network
- Assignment Two: Focus on Adding Ten New People to Your Circle from the Event You Attend and Connect with the Ten on LinkedIn
- Soft Skills Focus: Conflict Resolution
- Live Lesson Focus: Finishing Strong
- Podcast Focus: Podcasting as A Client Retention Tool
- Assignment One: Submit Three Ideas or Strategies You Believe Simply Success can implement that will impact your growth
- Assignment Two: Submit your request to co-host a live webinar with members of Platinum Trainers’ Circle and or Company Executives. Send request through the system or email admin office.
- Soft Skills Focus: Positive Body Language, Focus
- Live Lesson Focus: Stage Presence
- Podcast Focus: Podcast Consistency
- Assignment One: Conduct One Webinar/ Conference Call to Articulate One Soft Skills Concept to Others in Live Settings. Fifteen Minutes Maximum (including Q and A; if applicable)
- Assignment Two: Record the Call or Webinar and Submit to Corporate Office: email@example.com
- Soft Skills Focus: Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Live Lesson Focus: Audience Engagement
- Podcast Focus: Podcast as A Tool for Client Engagement
- Assignment One: Select Props You Would Use in Training Session and Why? Submit Answers Through the System
- Assignment Two: Identify Two Ways You Will Keep Audiences Engaged Over a Half Day Training Session.
- Soft Skills Focus: Trust and Transparency
- Live Lesson Focus: Staying on Track
- Podcast Focus: Podcast as a Tool to Build Your Brand
- Assignment One: Record One, Five Minute Soft Skills Podcast Using SIPS Instructional Method; submit recording to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assignment Two: Listen to A Podcasts of Another Trainee and Offer Feedback. Connect Through Group Feature in System
- Soft Skills Focus: Prospecting/Negotiating
- Live Training Focus: Integrating Your Personality
- Podcasts Focus: Podcast to Boost Morale
- Assignment One: Prepare an 8 Minute Lesson Using SIPS Instructional Method on any Soft Skills Topic and Submit Through the System (maximum 750 Words)
- Assignment Two: Review and Critique One of Your Peer Trainees Work Prior to Submission through the System
- Soft Skills Focus: Effective Decision Making/Goal Setting
- Live Training Focus: Creativity Counts
- Podcast Focus: Practicing Live Podcast Sessions
- Assignment One: Prepare 15 Minute Lesson Using the STI Curriculum as a Foundation; record if possible
- Assignment Two: Select Appropriate Props for the Lesson and Review the Work of One of Your Peer Trainees.
- Soft Skills Focus: Overcoming Objections; Professional Development
- Live Training Focus: The Closing Act
- Podcast Focus: Leveraging Podcasts to Expand Your Following
- Assignment One: Upload A Testimonial of How the Training Has Benefited You Personally and Professionally
- Assignment Two: Rehearse Your Presentation and Record it Via Webinar and Submit to email@example.com
- Assignment Three: Make Plans to Attend Live Showcase to Fine Tune Presentation Skills